I am a licensed CPA expat who can prepare your tax return and answer questions about Obamacare and Fincen reporting. All US citizens are required to file a tax return, whether they live here or in the US, if they meet the minimum income requirements to file.

Address: Cuenca, Isabella y 12 de Abril

Business contact information:

Carolyn Galvan CPA

Repost - Renew